Feed Your Family. Feed Your Community. Feed Your Philanthropy.
*New 1:1 Matching Donation! Between March 20 – April 17th, an anonymous individual donor will match new sponsorships, dollar for dollar, up to $10,000!
On Thursday, April 24, 2014, from 5:30-7:30pm, Homeless Services Center (HSC) will host its 15th Annual Soupline Supper at the Cocoanut Grove in Santa Cruz. The event features signature soups, fresh salad, gourmet breads, and delicious desserts from over 50 local restaurants. You will be welcomed by community leaders, top executives, and our dedicated public officials who serve as “Celebrity Ladlers.” A new and lively format will highlight sponsors, donors and volunteers.
All of us at Homeless Service Center encourage you to consider how a good bowl of soup, enjoyed at Soupline Supper, has the power to change lives. Your monetary sponsorship helps the mission of Homeless Services Center, which enables self-sufficiency of individuals and families, while reducing homelessness in Santa Cruz County.
• Please see sponsor benefits chart for levels ranging from $150 – $10,000 and the corresponding benefits
• All monetary sponsor levels include recognition in print media, event website, signage at the event, and between 4-10 complimentary admission tickets
• New this year: Sponsorships of $1,000+ receive a reserved table with premier placement
• New this year: Sponsorships of $5,000+ receive an invitation to a special complimentary reception prior to the event
• Learn more about becoming a food and beverage sponsor
Our goal of $75,000 will continue to provide transitional and emergency services for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
Questions? Please contact Development Manager Jessica Abramson at email@example.com or 831-458-6020 x2101.